Saturday, May 31, 2014

What's Wrong With Vacation?

So for the past two weeks, I have been in Europe on holiday. We ate all kinds of food there. In Italy, we enjoyed so much pizza that I'm still not hungry for it at all and the best pasta I've ever had. Greece was a little difficult to find variety so most of the time we were there, it was gyros all the way. In England, we had to have fish and chips and I ended up loving it so much, I had it twice. In the Czech Republic, I can't remember what I ate except there was duck and purple cabbage involved in some way. Everything was so delicious and I thought I would share pictures of most of the meals with my readers! I may try to replicate some of the pasta creations from Italy at some point because they were so delightful I don't think I can go long without eating more. Too bad I can't make any gelato. I had that stuff everyday that we were in Italy. Talk about a happy camper! 

 Gyro Meat - Athens, Greece
 Duck with Cabbage - Prague, Czech Republic
 Some kind of meat - Prague, Czech Republic
 Fish and Chips - London, England
 Cod Bites and Chips - London, England
 Chicken Sandwich and Chips - London, England
 Margharita Pizza - Milan, Italy
 Spaghetti with Pesto - Milan, Italy
 Gnocchi with Tomato Cream Sauce - Milan, Italy
 Pizza - Rome, Italy
 Delicious - Rome, Italy
 Yummmm - Rome, Italy
 Spaghetti with Oil and Chili and Gnocchi Pomodoro - Rome, Italy
 Buffet - Rome, Italy
 Buffet - Rome, Italy
 Spaghetti Pomodoro - Rome, Italy
Fettucini with Mushrooms - Rome, Italy

Another thing, if you're planning on going to any of these countries, hit me up with some comments for tips!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so delicious. I was looking at your chili and corn bread. I've never had that combination. Tonight our dinner was grilled ribeyes,broccoli, and potato salad with mixed fresh fruit.

    ReplyDelete