Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Little Kitchen Chef is Baaaaaaaaaack!


After a six month hiatus, I am finally back in the kitchen. A new and different kitchen in a new and different state. The hubby and I have had a crazy ride over the past six months. Due to some lease agreement issues, we had to leave New Jersey. I moved back in with my parents in Ohio and Husband moved from couch to couch in Brooklyn. We saw each other when we could but it was pretty rough being apart for so long. Thankfully, he got the job he has been working towards for two years in our new home of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. So after a week of unpacking box after box and putting things in some kind of order in our new apartment, I am finally back in a kitchen! This kitchen is a bit bigger than my last one and I am working on getting it all set up in the best way for me to get back into the rhythm I was in before I went AWOL. 


I'm excited to get cooking again and the hubby is dying for some new recipes that he can "guinea pig"-out on. (See what I did there?) So now I'm ready to start cooking again. My first recipe will be posted in a couple days and I hope you all enjoy the newest recipes from the Little Kitchen Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment