This year for Easter, my family came to visit! I made a full Easter dinner for all six of us, my sister, brother-in-law, parents, and husband.
![]() |
| Taking the subway to Chelsea Market |
![]() |
| Chelsea Market |
![]() |
| Downtown gazebo on a beautiful day with Mom and Sister Bear |
Over their time here, we went to the Big Apple, had a good time hanging around our town, went to church Saturday night, and took a trip to IKEA. This was my sister's first trip over to see my town, although both she and my brother-in-law have been to New York City before.
Easter dinner with our family was a great time for everyone. I'm so glad my family was able to make it from Ohio this year! I always love making dinner for my family, especially during the holidays. You probably saw my Thanksgiving dinner that I made in November and I had just as much fun making Easter dinner.
For Easter dinner, we had the traditional ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans, and deviled eggs. I also made a broccoli-cauliflower salad that was served cold and delicious! For dessert, I made a fruit pizza that everyone loved (even my anti-cream cheese sister)! Everything turned out pretty perfectly and was delicious. I bought the ham pre-cooked and all that needed done was a good re-heating. As for everything else, I assembled most of the food on Friday so it was ready to pop in the oven or serve immediately on Saturday.




No comments:
Post a Comment