Tonight to go with my meal of Enchilada Bake, I made salsa.
The recipe I found on Pinterest and it lead me to a site that has instructions for it: http://damndelicious.net/2013/09/07/restaurant-style-salsa/. I think this is really good. Came out a little sweet for my taste (because I stupidly read the measurement for sugar wrong and added a tablespoon instead...oops...), but it is still absolutely delicious!
The recipe I found on Pinterest and it lead me to a site that has instructions for it: http://damndelicious.net/2013/09/07/restaurant-style-salsa/. I think this is really good. Came out a little sweet for my taste (because I stupidly read the measurement for sugar wrong and added a tablespoon instead...oops...), but it is still absolutely delicious!
What You Need:
- 4 fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste (not much)
- blender or food processor
How To Do It:
First, chop all of your vegetables. Add the tomatoes to the blender or processor and chop finely. Next, add in the rest of the vegetables, blending after adding each. Finally, add in the cilantro, lime juice, sugar, salt, and pepper and blend well. You're done! Salty chips are the best with this salsa and, if they are available to you, I use Santitas.


No comments:
Post a Comment