So this month I went to Ohio for 3 weeks and did not do any cooking at all. Instead I went to the county fair to see the Budweiser Clydesdales (really big horses) with my dad and my best friend, Fri, went to the Pumpkin Show in Circleville to watch the OSU marching band, carved pumpkins with my friends Kim and Brandi (then went to the movies), went out for a girl's night in Columbus and eventually got home in one piece.
Anyways, next couple of weeks are not going to be full of cooking either. There is so much going on right now that I have either no time to do the cooking or we have plans and we end up going out instead of staying home.
I am cooking. But most of the things I'm cooking are re-runs and so I'm not going to post a repeated recipe. When I have a new recipe to add, I will be posting it! But for now, be warned that the daily posts are most likely not going to happen very often.
Eventually I will get back to my cooking routine and I will be my same entertaining self. However, for the time being, things are a little different. But here's some news about me and our life right now:
- I'm reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and it's intense
- I saw Gone Girl (the movie based on the book) twice and talk about intense...
- Our 2 year wedding anniversary was October 13th
- We're preparing our costumes for the company Halloween party on Friday
- We will be making a return trip to Ohio in a couple weeks
- My husband's 25th birthday is coming up quickly
- For Thanksgiving I plan on making a huge, fantastical dinner and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade live in NYC!
- My husband's parents, brother, sister-in-law, and niece are all going to be visiting us in New Jersey at the end of November (right after Thanksgiving)
So, as you can see, busy couple of months for me and the hubby. But like I said, eventually everything will slow down and be back to normal!
Happy cooking and happy Halloween!






No comments:
Post a Comment