Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Deviled Eggs

Another favorite appetizer of mine are deviled eggs. I absolutely love them! I can never get enough every time my Aunt Carlene brings them to holiday dinners. So hopefully you enjoy eggs because deviled eggs are delicious, delicious, delicious!


What You Need:
  • 6 hard-boiled eggs
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp. yellow mustard
  • 1 tsp. vinegar
  • paprika for garnish

How to Do It:

First, peel and halve the eggs lengthwise. Remove and reserve yolks in a bowl. Set whites aside. Mash yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. If desired, you can season with salt and black pepper. Mix well and place mixture in a piping bag. Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture. Cover and chill until serving time (up to 24 hours). If desired, garnish with paprika for a pretty holiday appetizer.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see that you had blogged. I don't know how you had the time as busy as you've been. Everything looks so delicious. You even included me in two of the recipes. Thank you! Smooches!!

    ReplyDelete