I've made tonight's dinner before I had this blog and it was certainly a crowd-pleaser. I changed the sauce I used from last time to make it a little different but it still turned out delicious! Typically I would use my own sauce that I usually make but this time I used pizza sauce instead.
What You Need:
- 1 lb. lasagna noodles, cooked
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
How To Do It:
First, mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. When the noodles are cooled, put two heaping spoons of the mixture on each noodle and roll. Place in a baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with sauce and place in oven on 350°F. Serve with parmesan cheese and a sprinkling of parsley.
Original recipe: http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/01/spinach-lasagna-roll-ups/

No comments:
Post a Comment