Saturday, January 3, 2015

Chop 2 Pot

Because tonight's dinner has been posted a couple times before, I am mainly writing this post for the purpose of reviewing my newest cutting board I got for Christmas: the Chop 2 Pot . 


This thing is pretty awesome. Especially if you're a super messy cook like me! I always have difficulty trying to get all of my chopped vegetables into my pot or pan because I'm constantly spilling stuff over the sides and onto my burners or floor. Listen to me, I sound like an infomercial...

Poor lady...I've been there...tonight, actually...
So anyways, now that I've admitted how messy of a cook I am and that my guilty pleasure is watching infomercial actors make fools of themselves, onto product review!


After pulling off the not-so-easily removable logo sticker, I washed up my C2P and started with a shallot. The lines you see in the picture do not inhibit cutting at all and the board is smooth so that's a definite plus. 


When you're done chopping, simply pick up the handle of the C2P and the sides fold up for easy transport to your pot. 


The ingredients slide right off into the pot without making a mess on your stove. Anything that doesn't come off immediately can just be scraped off. Overall, I give the Chop 2 Pot a 5 out of 5 stars. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and super useful. Even if you're a neat chef, this is a great tool to have in your kitchen to make your life easier. It makes cleaning up quicker, if you are a messy chef. Completely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment