This recipe is partly inspired by the corn salsa that you get at Chipotle but I made it up myself so here's hoping it's as good as Chipotle's! I served this over my black bean veggie burgers to add a little moisture to them. Black bean burgers have a tendency to come out dry so something like this salsa can really make them more enjoyable.
What You Need:
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- minced garlic
- oregano
- Goya adobo
- chili powder
- lemon juice
How to Do It:
Dice up the red onion and place it in a large tupperware bowl.
Next, drain the can of corn and dump the kernels over the onion.
Add in three shakes of minced garlic.
Three shakes of oregano.
Add in some Adobo seasoning (I did four shakes of this).
Depending on how spicy you like it, shake in some chili powder. I did about two shakes.
Two tablespoons of lemon juice (please use fresh if you have it).
Mix it all up and you've got yourself a delicious corn salsa to serve over burgers or tacos!









No comments:
Post a Comment