Friday, January 23, 2015

Cooking School

Today I signed up for an online cooking school offered by America's Test Kitchen. If you have never heard of America's Test Kitchen, it's a television show that runs for thirty minutes on public service stations and has run for fourteen seasons. So I've been looking for an online cooking school to study during the day and I've looked into several different ones but America's Test Kitchen offers a free trial for fourteen days.


So I'll be starting the classes tonight as I learn to properly wield a knife to chop vegetables for my stir fry that I'll eat for dinner. Wish me luck as I start my next journey into cooking school! I'll start blogging about my classes as well after I've completed them. Here's hoping that starting a new phase will bring more ideas on what and how to cook. I look forward to learning new things and actually learning how to cook, instead of trying to teach myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment