Monday, January 5, 2015

Little Kitchen Chef

Hi Readers!


Big news for you! I bought a web domain! From now on, when you visit littlekitchenchef.com, you will be directed to my blog! You no longer have to go to the blogger.com address to find me. Therefore, I will also be changing the name of my blog to Little Kitchen Chef.

So, the story behind my new name: The size of my kitchen is small. Like, New Jersey/New York small. And if you've never been to New Jersey or New York and you live in a cave where you've never watched anything relating to New Jersey or New York, the kitchens are extremely small. To give you a pretty good idea, we were lucky to find an apartment with a kitchen that had a full size refrigerator and a full size stove in the same room. Also, I am obviously NOT a chef but since I started cooking two years ago, I have really grown as a cook. I have learned so much over the past two years and have tried different recipes I had never heard of, let alone thought I could ever attempt. Although in some ways I have out-grown my teeny kitchen, I believe I have learned to be a better cook because of the amount of space I have to work with. Because of the little space, I've learned to keep my work area cleaned up constantly and how to use as little space as possible.


Yep, that's what I have to work with.

So anyways, please use my new web address www.littlekitchenchef.com from now on! Eventually I plan to try out my own website using this web address so it would be great if you got use to typing in the new address now! Thank you for reading and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment